Topics discussed during the Midwest Regional Meeting, held in St. Louis, included:
The annual fundraiser will be held in Rantoul October 3-4, 2015.
- Annual NCCC dues will begin processing October 1, 2015. Please update all information, including address changes, email addresses and omit the last four digits of your zip code.
- Again this year we will donate 4 sanctions to Windy City Corvette Club to be used for the Memorial Day Race on May 28-30, 2016 at Rantoul, IL. and 4 sanctions to be used during Great Rivers Corvette Club Event, June 4-5, 2016 in West Quincy, MO. We will need volunteer workers for both events. With 2 remaining sanctions, we may be asked to donate those for the Memorial Day Motorsports Park Weekend to be held May 28-30, 2016 at the new Motorsports Park in Bowling Green, KY. I have a preliminary flyer for that event. Upon approval by Mid-Illinois Corvette Club, I would like to have those sanctions available for use at the Motorsports event.
- There are some new FAQ’s in the competition binder regarding use of drones, etc
During the NCCC meeting topics included:
- Bloomington Gold needs more participation.
- There have been rumors that the museum is closing. Again, in the competition binder, please review the letter from Dave and Linda Goebel, NCCC Ambassadors to the National Corvette Museum.
- Information for the Convention for 2016 is now available. The convention will be held in Omaha, NE., July 17-22, 2016.
- A proposal was presented for the 2017 Convention. The convention would be held in Bowling Green, KY on August 21-25, 2017. Details to follow.
- 18,658 Members in the NCCC (National Council of Corvette Clubs)
- 30 MWR Clubs with 2,355 Members (Midwest Region)
- 123 New Members (April, 2015)
- Corvette Club of Illinois (largest club in the MWR) 196 members
Sandy Arnold. Governor