The meeting was called to order by President, Steve Rees at 6:30 p.m. with 26 members and 0 guests present. Currently there are 160 members and 93 households in the club.
Treasurer’s Report: A detailed report was presented and accepted by the membership. A motion was made to accept the Treasurer’s Report by Ed Lamoureux and seconded by Diane Mooney
Secretary’s Report: The Secretary’s Report was posted on the website. Those without emails were mailed a copy of the reports. A motion was made to accept the report as read by Ed Lamoureux and Seconded by Peggy Karnes.
Governor’s Report: Please see the report on the website.
Activities: All events can be found on the website calendar: https://mid-illinoiscorvetteclub.net. Rich usually sends a reminder email/invite before an event. Please check the website! A few of the activities are:
St Jude “Kruzin’ for the Kidz” on August 21. This is now a local event, and a replacement for the 2020 St. Jude Corvette Drive (due to COVID-19).
The club continues to grow; there are many activities to participate in. Before meetings several members meet at Kep’s in Washington at 5:00 p.m. for dinner (currently on hold due to COVID-19).
- MICC Car Show has been cancelled. We’re looking for ideas on how to still raise some funds to donate to St Jude.
- Update on the MICC webpage redo
- Lands End apparel – Decision made that Dark Cobalt Blue is the official color for this year. Any shirt is an option, but the color will allow the club to look “related” at any group function.
- Nominating committee needed, due to Treasurer position being open.
- NCCC Annual Conference was cancelled
- Newsletter being considered again
Membership Report: None
Webmaster Report: Please email any pictures you would like to have added to the website to Don Karnes at email@example.com. It was discussed that new members or members who have new or different cars should be updated in the near future.
Closing Comments: Remember, this is your club! There are many opportunities to volunteer from serving as a board member to leading an event to helping with one of our charities. This club wouldn’t exist without you!
A motion to adjourn was made